Weather Radio Raynic Solar Hand Crank Emergency Radio 5 Ways Powered AM/FM/SW/NOAA Weather Alert Portable Radio with Flashlight, Reading Lamp, Cellphone Charger and SOS Alarm (Yellow)
$39.99 in stock
- 5-WAY POWER SOURCES - The weather radios with multiple power backup options are the best choice.5 power sources including a hand crank, solar panel, built-in Li-ion rechargeable battery（Before use, PLEASE REMEMBER to REMOVE the Plastic Tab in the Battery Compartment）, 3 pieces of AAA batteries (not included) and AC power to make it easier to keep the radio running during a prolonged situation where AC power is off and batteries have been used up.
- MULTI-USE & DURABLE- The upgraded crank radios with a 5000mAh li-ion battery is enough to charge your cell phone or USB devices for a brief call or a text message during an emergency. And plus a 3.5mm headphone jack, allows you to enjoy radio shows without disturbing others. This weather radio with 3W integrated flashlights and 2.5W reading lamp are handy during emergency power cuts to see any signal in the dark. can be a lifesaver during dangerous disasters like tornadoes and hurricanes.
- NOAA ALERT RADIO - This NOAA weather alert radio are specially designed for emergency need. But it requires being powered on and manually tuned into a local weather station to receive alerts. It has standard analog tuning of AM/FM/SW/7 preset NOAA weather channels. It is a particular device designed to receive emergency warnings for various life-threatening weather events such as cyclones, hurricanes, tsunamis, and other weather disasters.
- PORTABLE RADIO & COMPASS - This pocket-sized portable emergency radio is surprisingly small and light. Its dimension is 7.5*3.5*4.7inch and weight 1.2LB, and it comes with SOS alarm function and a necessary compass.For hiking or trekking purpose this type of radio is a smart choice. Carrying around a large unit is quite difficult when you have to move around during emergencies.
- HOME & OUTDOOR NECESSARY - This waterproof IPX3 emergency radio with a backup power source is reliable and necessary for home use and outdoor travel, so you’ll be ready in case of any emergency events. Packing included: 1*Raynic Emergency Weather Radio with Built-in Li-ion Battery,1*Handy Braid belt,1*Carabiner,1*Compass,1*Micro USB Charger,and 1*User Manual.