GPS Tracker for Vehicles Vyncs No Monthly Fee OBD RealTime 3G Car - Truck GPS 1 Year Data Plan Included - Location Tracking - Driving Alert - Engine Data - for Teens, Seniors, Family or Fleets - Alexa
- GPS TRACKER FOR VEHICLES. NO MONTHLY FEE, One-time ACTIVATION fee: $39.99 (full refund if returned in 30 days). 1 year Service included. Renewal (USD 78.93) in 2nd year (no activation fee). Worldwide coverage + REAL-TIME TRACKING: Full USA, Canada, Mexico, Puerto-Rico 220+ countries. International SIM card included. Track Cars, Trucks, Fleets, Seniors, Teenagers. Plug into the OBD-II port of vehicle or hide using Vyncs OBD Extension Cable. Real-time whereabouts via iPhone, Android or Web app.
- VYNCS ADVANTAGES. No Battery needed, powered by OBD. Vehicle DTC Codes, Fuel Economy, Fuel Level (if available), True Idling, Engine RPM, Vehicle Speed, Manufacturer Recall, Vehicle Maintenance. World SIM, Free replacement if Vyncs stops working. Groups Feature that no one else has: Indoor/Outdoor – LOCATE Loved ones’ phones instantly when they’re walking, biking, or on public transit. All they need is the Vyncs app on their Android/iOS phones. Even use it to find your lost or stolen phone.
- REAL TIME LOCATION TRACKING AND TRIPS. Collects data every second, analyzes, and sends update to the server every 3 minutes. 60/30/15 seconds update upgrades available. Unlimited trip history on map. No battery needed! Draws power from OBD-II port. Goes to sleep while ignition-off but wakes up once in every hour to update location. Shared accounts for car tracking device.
- ALL THE DRIVER AND VEHICLE ALERTS YOU NEED. Geofence zones, street address for start/stop points on the map. Driver speeding/braking/rapid acceleration alerts by Push Notification/Email and SMS (upon request), trip history on map. Vehicle OBD diagnostics, fault codes, maintenance, battery voltage, emission test result, vehicle recall, fuel economy and fuel level (if available). Tamper alert once device is plugged back into the OBD port. Optional 24/7 roadside assistance. Renewal notification.
- WHY VYNCS? HIGHLY RATED: 1500+ great reviews and near 100% 5 star seller feedback. BEST PRICE: Compare 1st year price and price after 1st year. BEST FEATURES. Check Vyncs video on the slider. Has all the features you want plus a lot more. Get VYNCS FLEET for advanced fleet monitoring features with 5+ vehicles. GLOBAL SUPPORT: Supported in 200+ countries. Check Legal Disclaimer section in this page for the list of supported countries.
Vyncs gps tracker makes owning and driving a car safer, smarter, and a lot less expensive. Plug this CERTIFIED wireless Vyncs Link (SIM card included) into the OBD-II port of your car (post 1996), create an account, and you are good to go. BUY ONLY FROM AGNIK (MANUFACTURER) FOR VALID WARRANTY.
- NO MONTHLY FEE. Price includes device, 1 year of service & data. $29.99 one-time activation fee. USD 77.98 renewal fee for the second year.
- 1 year 24/7 Service and 3G data plan throughout US, Mexico, and Canada.
- REALTIME GPS tracking. Every 3 minutes GPS update included. Upgrades: 60 sec ($30/year), 30 sec ($80/year), 15 sec ($129/year)
- 1 year data history
- Also check out VyncsPremium (Vyncs + roadside assistance in USA/Canada), VyncsPro ( Vyncs + 60 seconds GPS + live map), VyncsFleet (for more than 5 vehicles + fleet features), and VyncsMo in Amazon
- Car OBD tracker. Device size: 65 x 44 x 24 mm
- GEOFENCE Zone departure/arrival notifications
- Optional Roadside Assistance (e.g. free towing and a lot more) in USA
- Assistance for stolen vehicle recovery
- OBD-II diagnostics. Fault code, check engine light, battery health
- Fuel economy, fuel level reporting
- Check if fail/pass emission test
- Vehicle maintenance reminders
- Recall notifications
- Driver speeding/braking/rapid acceleration and safety scoring
- Feedback about unsafe driving. Keep teen drivers safe
- Web Account. Android/iOS apps to browse data from phones on any wireless carrier (e.g. AT&T, Verizon, Sprint, T-Mobile )
Powered by Agnik's patented connected car technology. Winner of: 2016 Fleet Logistics Tech Outlook Top-10 Fleet Management Solution Provider, CIO Review 2015 20 Most Promising Automotive Tech. Providers, 2010 Frost and Sullivan Enabling Technology of the Year Award.