Crosstour Dash Cam 1080P FHD Mini Dashboard Camera Recorder with 1.5" LCD Screen 170°Wide Angle, Parking Mode, Motion Detection, G-Sensor, Loop-Recording and WDR
$27.99 in stock
1 used from $26.40
- 【Super Mini Size】 1.5” screen, super mini design and dark colour which enable the camera to be discrete and not attract unwanted attention.
- 【Ultra Low Price HD Dash Cam】 1080FHD and F1.8 super big aperture which enable the camera stand up against dash cameras within a similar price range even a more expensive range.
- 【24 Hours Parking Monitoring 】 Make your car under protection 24/7 (when used with hardwire kit). It is your intimate car butler.
- 【Built-in G-Sensor】Once detect significant or sudden shock and movement, the camera will automatically locks current recording file from loop recording.
- 【Pretty Customer Service】 You can contact the after-sales team to get the 24/7 online customer services and an extra email with some helpful hints on the camera use.
Crosstour CR250 features all the functions you can imagine for a dash cam.
Super Big Aperture and WDR
More light can come in during video recording or pictures taking, thus bringing much better night footage. Suitable for situations like low light or backlight.
Emergency Locked G-Sensor
When there is a severe bump in vehicles, the video will be locked and will not be deleted by cyclic recording to avoid video being overwritten.
24 Hours Parking Guard
The dash cam will automatically record on 24h parking time, which protects your car from being scratched or belongings being stolen. In order to achieve this function, please connect it to a power source all the time.
View of Angle: 170°
Video Output: HDMI, USB
LCD Screen: 1.5'' TFT Display
Video Resolution: Up to 1080P
Photo Resolution: Up to 12MP
TF card: Only support class 10 (or above), no more than 32GB(not included)
1x Crosstour CR250 Dash Cam
1x USB Cable
2x 3M Sticker Mount
1x Car Charger
1x User Manual
1.If you connect the cam to computer via USB cable, the screen will read Mass storage.
2.You are suggested to buy a class 10, 32GB max SDHC card. And please format it both in computer and the cam before use.
3.The battery of the cam is only for emergence file back up. For example, when your car is power off suddenly, the camera will protect the current video from missing with the built-in battery. External power is required for operation.