AOFORZ - Ethernet Cable Cat6 Plus 75ft - White Flat High Speed Internet Network Cable with Cable Clips - Computer Cable with Snagless Rj45 Connectors - 75 feet White (22 Meters)...
- Using the Shielding and Anti-jamming Technology of cat6 Standard Plus, even crystal heads packages by high quality metal and the body of cables are made of 100% bare copper wire, to ensure minimize signal interference.
- Bundled with at least 20 cable clips, so no need to buy them elsewhere. UTP (Unshielded Twisted Pair) patch cable with RJ45 Connectors.
- Universal connectivity for LAN/WAN/UTP/TCP/IP network. Connect PCs, Laptop, Computer, servers, printers, routers, Extenders, Internet Cameras, TV Boxes, switch, network media players, NAS, VoIP phones, PoE devices, Mac, Macbook, PS3, PS4, XBOX 360 One and more. Video chatting, video surveillance, online video streaming and gaming.
- Flat cable design, as slim as 0.06 inches, help to deploy internet network with flexibility, no matter indoor/outdoor, underground, in wall, under carpet, go through wholes.
- Cat 6 standard provides performance of up to 250 MHz and is suitable for 10BASE-T,100BASE-TX(Fast Ethernet),1000BASE-T/1000BASE-TX(Gigabit Ethernet)and 10GBASE-T(10-Gigabit Ethernet). Backwards compatible with any existing Fast Ethernet and Gigabit Ethernet.
Cable Type: CAT6 4-Pair UTP
Outside Diameter: 1.5 * 6.0mm (0.06 * 0.23 inch)
Connector Type: RJ45
Conductor Material: 100%Bare Copper
Contact Plating: 50 MicronGold Plated
Conductor Gauge: 32 AWG
Cable Performance: Up to 250MHz
Cable Structure: Stranded
Compatibility Routers Switches Network Printers Network Attached Storage Device Computer and networkcomponents Slim and Flat, Super FlexibleWith 0.06 inches thin, theflat ethernet cables slide under the carpet without raising it or showing thatit is under there Turn corners easily, you donot have to drill holes in walls or floors, the flat cables go through thedoorways smoothly Easy to wrap.
Rolls up tanglefree and is compact when travelingBuilt for Future-Proof Speed and Reliable ConnectivityThis cable providesexceptional transmission performance and low signal losses.
It supports up to 250MHz and is suitable for Fast Ethernet, Gigabit Ethernet, and 10-GigabitEthernet.
All Cable Matters Cat6 cables are made of bare copper wire as opposedto copper clad aluminum (CCA) wire, therefore fully compliant with UL Code 444, which requires pure bare copper wire in communications cables.
100% OXYGEN-FREE BARE COPPER CONDUCTORDon't be fooled by Copper CladAluminium (CCA) cables.
Bare copper has a much higherconductivity and tensile strength than aluminium.
Copper cables are expensive,however they perform much better and live much longer.