2020 Newest Outdoor/Indoor TV Antenna 150 Miles Range,Digital HDTV Antenna with 36ft Long Coax Cable Support All Television,TV Antenna for Free Local Channels 4K HD 1080P VHF UHF
$32.99 in stock
- 【FreeView HDTV CHANNELS 】:Say NO to cable TV and Huge Bills! Enjoy hundreds of FREE TOP-RATED HDTV programming forever; including ABC, CBS, NBC, PBS, Fox, Univision and more .TV antenna with Built-in amplifierd is compatible with TV converter boxes and hundreds of digital tv.
- 【150miles Range RECEPTION】Super distance reception, Up To150 miles which provide added range and maximum signal reception for more channels even you are far away form broadcast towers.Support Format: 720p, 1080pi, 1080p/ATSC.
- 【36ft LONG HIGH QUALITY CABLE 】Extra long high performance coax cable ensures Antenna can be placed anywhere in your home for the best signal and the strongest reception.This durable construction eliminates signal interference, increases antenna life and bring excellent signal reception.
- 【Can be Used Indoors/Outdoors】Unique design-Black antenna made of high quality waterproof sunscreen materia. which can be arbitrarily matched your house design,you can attach it to window or wall(adhesive sticks),lay it flat on the table,also can hung it under the outdoor roof with the screws , which will enhance your signal reception.
- 【After Sale GUARANTEED】90 days Refund and Lifetime Warranty! If you have any issues with reception or bad signal feel free to contact us and get a refund or replacement.Our professional service team will provide you the best guaranteed support.
Tired of high monthly cable or satellite bills? Just Cut it Now
Latest Upgrade Version TV Antenna with Powerful built-in Amplifier.
Can pull in all of your local news, weather, sitcom, kids and sports programming without extra money.
Come join our family make life better, easier and more fulfilling!
Enjoying popular national TV networks and local TV shows at no cost!
Just plug it in to your TV and let the Aerial do all the work.
Fast and Easy to Set Up
1)Connect the coaxial cable through amplifier to digital recceiver
and Connect the Power Adapter's USB charging port
2)Place the antenna, on window or as high as possible
3)Scan for channels-Do this each time you try a new position for the antenna.
1. If use a flat HDTV, Please go through your TV manual to make sure the TV has built-in tuner for free view or you have to install a extra freeview box.
2.The actual receivable range may highly dependents on your distance and location.
Areas with large obstructions such in valleys, mountains,etc,. will reduce effective range.
3.Some sources of interference, such as air conditioners, refrigerators, hair dryers, and microwave ovens
have a certain effect on the effect of the TV antenna receiving signals.
Keep the HD antenna away from those high-power devices when using it.
For more information about the transmitter, Please search relevant information on the website:
If you have any issues with reception or bad signaling feel free to contact us and get a refund or replacement.